The Kvasnickas celebrated Christmas this year with dinner at Beni Hana's while Santa visited the Kvasnicka house. The hibachi grill was delicious and we all left with full bellies. Lindsay and I evidently thought we were supposed to pose for this picture.
Here's an action shot of the hibachi grill...we were all too busy eating to notice Justin taking pictures at the end of the table.
Here's the whole group- Allan, Debbie, Jason, Lindsay, Leslie and Justin
The Kvasnicka's Christmas tree is gorgeous...and notice the mountain of presents underneath the tree...Santa worked very hard this year
Jason won the award for the worst wrapped Christmas present, which was opened by Allan, but I can't remember what the gift was
Justin put on pretty much every gift that he got...at this point he was wearing a new hat, a new fleece, a new tool belt, and some new house shoes (not pictured).
Jason was very excited about a new piece of travel luggage
You'll notice the size of the present I'm opening...you should also know that inside was a gift card. Santa Claus likes to wrap the gifts in multiple boxes so that you start with a big box and get down to a little box. I thought it was fun...each time you opened a gift, you really got to open 3 or 4 wrapped boxes!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment