Friday, April 16, 2010

His eternal power and divine nature

So I know that I've written a lot of blogs about flowers recently, but I'm sorry, here's another one. Justin and I went on a date to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend. The weather was absolutely perfect, sunny and beautiful, but not hot enough yet to make you sweaty and miserable. It was the last day of the Dallas Blooms festival, and it was a perfect time b/c the azaleas are in full bloom and the tulips are still hanging around. Pink tulips...yes please. Hands down, my favorite!Here is Justin unknowingly strolling through some azaleas. This was definitely not "his thing" and I am so grateful for a husband who shows his love for me by taking me to a flower festival without grumbling or complaining. The colors of the azaleas were so bright that my camera couldn't come close to capturing them.
I find myself very anxious about asking people to take a picture for me. I feel like it will annoy them, but another couple asked me first, so I jumped on the chance.
So right when we arrived, one of the first displays of flowers were pansy's called "Delta True Blue". What!!! How exciting...I know it's a terrible picture of me and I could never send it into the Delta Times, but I mean, I even wore pearls that day...side note, that was not planned. I had Justin take my picture in front of the sign b/c I was so excited!
Tell me how you really feel Justin...
More azaleas...and another opportunity to have someone else take our picture...
Me with the pink tulips...
What? A peppermint striped tulip...God is so creative
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you; or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you; or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."
Job 12: 7-10 Other verses I love: Colossians 1:16-17 and Romans 1: 20

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment