We've had Bella for a little over a week, so I thought I'd post a blog about all the things we've learned about her, and what having a dog requires. Most of these things are not really surprising, but I have some funny pictures.
Things Bella likes...
Eating...
Oh my goodness...Bella eats as if she were starving. This is by far Bella's favorite activity. She licks the bowl when she's finished. And she usually goes back 2 or 3 times to make sure she didn't leave anything in the bowl on accident. She also burps after she eats, which is not surpising since she hoovers it in less than 3 or 4 mintutes.
Her Stuffed Duck...
I've lovingly named this duck Cesear, and Bella loves him. She sleeps with him in her crate, and never goes too far away from him.
I'm not really sure why I bought actual toys for her, because sticks are by far the most interesting thing. The bigger, the better...sometimes we'll catch her dragging a stick that's 3 times her size. We've had a hard time getting Bella to go on a walk because she's so interested in all the sticks on the ground. Other favorites include leaves and bugs...
Sleeping...
Yes, this is about how Bella sleeps every time she falls asleep. Justin wanted to get a big dog that would protect me if I'm ever home alone, doesn't she look ferocious?
Things Bella does not like...
Things Bella does not like...The Vacuum Cleaner...
Bella isn't really scared of many things, but as soon as we turn on the vacuum cleaner, she freaks out. Here she is hiding behind the couch from the vacuum cleaner.
Getting Baths...So I hope this was an entertaining blog...It was certainly entertaining to me to take the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment