o Buy a Texas memory at Canton First Mondays - not yet accomplished
I'm planning to decorate our half-bathroom in our NY townhome in Texas decor. I've already found some metal stars and we have an awesome wall cross made of horseshoes, made by one of Justin's best friends! Not sure how this is going to work because of dates, this may be something we have to do on a visit back to Texas.
o Take a picture in front of the Alamo together - DONE
o Float the river in New Braunfels
If this happens, we're going to have to do it during the week and not on a weekend. Anyone available?
o Eat hot dogs at a Rangers game - DONE
o Pick some peaches straight from a peach tree - not yet accomplished
Does anybody know of a good place to do this? I've wanted to do it every year for the past 3 or 4 years. Last year, the peach harvest wasn't very good. I'm looking at this place... http://www.redriverpeachorchard.com/, mainly because of the location. But I'll take a suggestion! I LOVE Peaches!! I bought some at the Farmers Market that were delicious! I also went to the Parker County Peach Festival one year, it is totally fun, but we can't go this year because I'm in a wedding in North Carolina on the date of the Festival, July 10.
o Attend a Texas country concert at Greune Hall- not yet accomplished
This will have to be paired with the river floating trip in the middle of the week. Another highly unlikely item to get crossed off the list. Justin and I did go to Greune Hall together when we were dating though, so if we can't go in the next month, at least we've been there together before!

o Two-step at Billy Bobs, Fort Worth - DONE
We don't have a picture to prove it, but we went to a Pat Green concert with some friends back in March. Totally fun...went to the rodeo, two-stepped, and people-watched during the concert.
o Get a real Dr. Pepper in Dublin, TX - not yet accomplished
Not sure if Justin will do this with me since he doesn't drink caffeine...I guess I'll just have to drink two!! :)

o Play in a field of bluebonnets - DONE
o Attend the rodeo in Fort Worth - not yet accomplished
I've actually never done this and I've lived in Dallas for almost five years...it's long overdue.
So anyone interested in a field trip????

No comments:
Post a Comment