Bella has settled into a little bit of a routine. She goes to "Doggy Daycare" on Tuesday mornings. She LOVES daycare, and to my delight, she's become appropriately socialized to other dogs and I didn't so much as have to lift a finger myself. (OK...I had to lift a 70 pound lab into the trunk of my car...but who's counting) Here's a picture I pulled off the daycare's facebook page. Bella's not in the picture, but these are some of her friends. I'm 100% certain I've never seen her lying down on this bed....there's way to much to do at daycare to be lying around.

**ANNOUNCEMENT**
Bella has met someone. Allow me to introduce everyone to Bella's boyfriend from daycare.... his name is Hammer!

I know...I was shocked too. (And in all seriousness, where did his owners get the name "Hammer"??) I thought her taste in selecting her boyfriend would have been a litte different. Justin and I have a lot of fun teasing Bella about Hammer. We may or may not have sang to her "Bella & Hammer sitting in a tree, L-I-C-K-I-N-G". We may or may not have harmonized while singing. Who am I kidding? That did NOT happen...harmonizing, I mean.
One of the best things is that they give Report Cards after a day of daycare describing their activities, and who their best friends were that day. I took a picture of her first one back in December. I think they're hilarious...and I always bring them to work and show them to my coworkers who seem to care (because they ALL do).

Now that it's gotten warmer outside, (and Bella has been appropriately socialized), we have made a few trips to the dog park again. Here's Bella playing with her friend Charlie, who belongs to some of our friends, Peter and Teresa. Charlie is from Boston. He has as much energy as Bella...maybe more. Charlie has a better mom than Bella does...she took him on a walk everyday this winter. Bella's mom did not.

We love you Bella...no matter who you choose for your boyfriend!

Oh...what's that? You want to see the daycare's facebook page and watch videos of the dogs playing together? Ok...click here!

hahah I was cracking up reading your post! I LOVE how you write...and just so ya know...I do love hearing about Bella. :) Maybe because I am one of those dog moms, too! hehe
ReplyDeleteUmmm...I'm that person too. "Oh you want to see a picture?" haha, glad Bella's having fun! Great post! :)
ReplyDelete