Monday, March 5, 2012

Logan's third week home

I always promised myself that once I became a mom, I wouldn't post 14 different pictures of my child doing the exact same thing on the blog. I now understand the desire to do that...and I definitely take at least 14 pictures each time I get the camera out. (Digital cameras make it way too easy not to take more photos then necessary.)

All that to say, here are some pictures of Logan's third week of life and my attempt not to overpost with billions of pictures of Logan doing the same thing! :) Enjoy!

Logan loves his activity mat. He is already kicking and batting at the little toys. We are so proud. He is obviously an advanced 3 week old.

Logan is still sleeping really well. We definitely don't have a sleep "schedule"...every day is different, but Logan is great at snuggling up and napping with anyone who will hold him.

This is one of my favorite Logan faces. He loves looking at things on the wall...like picture frames or curtains. They are so interesting to him...and this is the face he makes when he becomes entranced with something. He will just stare at the wall making this face! I think it's precious!

I did not pose this child. He must have seen a commercial for a JC Penney photo session...or he might just be flirting with his mommy.

I know! I said I wouldn't post multiple pictures of the same thing...but seriously, I love how Bella has welcomed Logan home. She is so protective of him and likes to be around him. If only she'd stop trying to lick him!

This is Logan's stud newborn outfit. Dark wash jeans and Gap jacket. Such a stud!

Logan took his first real bath this week. He LOVES real baths and gets really mad when I take him out and dry him off. He also does not like that cute elephant hood over his head. He also thinks it's funny to pee in his little bathtub...he's already such a BOY!

We are so in love with this precious little guy. He is such a blessing to us!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Precious!!! Girl I say post as many pictures of the "same" face as you want. Because you know that in your eyes there are small differences in each one that you love! He is truly such a handsome little baby!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda! Love, love, love the pictures! Can't wait to get my hands on him in two weeks!! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE PICTURES OF BELLA PROTECTING LOGAN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh he is precious! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete