Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My pumpkins

We followed tradition and headed to a pumpkin patch with the kids one afternoon. This year we went to the Red Barn nursery and I brought Mimi and G-pop along to help. 

 Oh my goodness...I am just so in love with these two littles...

On the first Sunday of October, we took Reese to church for the first time and she did so well that we figured we could add on a family outing to Barton Hill Farms that afternoon. Here's Logan obsessing over the pumpkins...
 We did the corn maze too...and it was hot! When we did a corn maze in New York, it was nice and cool and felt fall-ish. This just felt like walking around in the middle of a field in the summer.


 After the corn maze, we cooled off underneath a tree on a blanket. It was my favorite part of the trip out to the farm

 Logan is really not into having his picture taken these days...


 I am so lucky to be these sweet littles' mama!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment