Saturday, January 23, 2010

Welcome 2010...a little late

So this blog is pretty late, but a lot has been going on. We've had a great 2010 so far...
We rung in the new year (and decade) at the Spencers home. Tami and William graciously provided a delicious 3 course meal complete with pork tenderloin, twice-baked potatoes and a few options of pie...both pies were delicous. YUM...Tami worked very hard and we were so thankful for her hospitality! Here she is...the hostest with the mostest...
Here's an action shot of dinner. Obviously fun was had by all... I have some wonderful girlfriends that I am so thankful for! Here's Casey, Tami, Erin, me, Katie and Lindsay!
I mean...seriously, this is the best picture of the guys that I could get. Greg...you are not Madonna, JP...we all know how much you loved the Eggnog...Action shot of the ball dropping...we almost missed it because we were watching some guy jump his car over a big river...
Happy New Year from the Kvasnickas! We are very excited about what this year will bring and how God will be glorified in and through our lives this year. We are thankful for each other, our friends, our families and our Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of you and Justin!!! We tried to take our frist "family" picture and this one is much better :) Your hair looks very pretty. Glad you had a great time with friends!

    ReplyDelete