Monday, October 29, 2012

8 Month photos

Ooops...I totally dropped the ball and didn't post Logan's photos from almost a month ago. As Logan gets older and stronger, these photo shoots are starting to get a lot more interesting...
He loves hugging and climbing on this bear. I'd let him do it all the time, but he also loves pulling out handfuls of fur which makes me scared he'll swallow it...and to be honest, I feel sorry for the bear. It also kinda makes me feel like someone is pulling out my own arm hair.
 I took the bear away and he's pretty disappointed about it.
And since he can see that bear sitting a few feet away, it makes sense to just try to jump off the chair to get to it.
I like to imagine what he's thinking...."Give me back that bear or I'll jump!"
Aaaand...the photo shoot is over. Did you even see the 8 month onesie?

Things you started doing this month:
- Clapping 
- Starting to pull up, and you can stand up while holding on to something
- Go from sitting to all fours, and back to sitting
- Planking
- Crawling with your belly on the ground, or only a few steps before crashing down and then rolling to your destination (I have a feeling you'll master this in the next few weeks)
- Mimicking (sounds, claps, faces)
- More and more talking, laughing, screaming or any kind of noise
- Pincer grasp...you love feeding yourself puffs, bananas, avocados and mashed potatoes
- Drinking from a sippy cup and you sucked water through a straw once, but mostly you just want to bite it

-You sleep from 8:30 pm to 7:00 am most nights and you take two good naps (usually 9:30-11am and 2-4pm). 
-You nurse/bottle feed at 7am, 12pm, 4pm and 8pm. And you eat breakfast and dinner everyday.
-You sprouted your four top teeth all at once about a week after you turned 8 months old. -It was not really a fun week for mommy and daddy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment