Saturday, November 17, 2012

Standing Man

Now that our little guy is strong enough to pull up...it seems that all he wants to do is stand. Each morning when we come to get him up, he's standing up, holding on to that crib rail for dear life. A few days ago, I noticed some teeth marks on his crib as a result of his new strength and his 4 new top teeth. 
I knew it was time for a crib rail, but instead of buying one, I thought I'd attempt to sew one. I found a tutorial on Pinterest and I love how it turned out. I even found some ribbon for the ties that matches his curtains. Not sure if you can tell from the picture, but it matches pretty well.
Logan trying to be sneaky about his chewing...I dare you to bite it...
It's a good thing it didn't take very long to make because evidently we have a professional chewer.  Hopefully not a biter, yikes!
As most of you probably know, we moved into our new house this weekend.  I'll get some pictures of the house up soon, I promise!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment