Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our new home

Hi friends! So a lot of you have been asking for pictures of our new home. I thought I'd post some pictures of the house now that our stuff is here.  We are still getting settled, so there are still some unpacked boxes and we haven't put much of anything on the walls just yet. But it already feels very cozy to us!
I don't have much time to write a lot of details, sorry. This blog will mostly be pictures.
Yes, that is my child trying to climb up on the fireplace while I am standing on the other side of the room with a camera. Fail.
The shot (below) is taken looking into the kitchen. I'm standing next to the fireplace (after picking Logan up).
Kitchen
Kitchen
The breakfast area is on the other side of the kitchen. It's all one big room, which I love so much.

This is the formal living area right off the foyer. We don't have any furniture in it yet, so if anyone needs to come over and do cartwheels in an empty room, we can provide that for you.
Master bedroom
Master Bathroom

Logan's room
Backyard (love!!)
Since the weather is still warm, it has been so wonderful to be able to spend afternoons and evenings outside on the patio. We love our outdoor space just as much as the inside!
We also have a 3rd bedroom, which doesn't have any furniture at the moment, but still holds the remaining unpacked boxes. We hope to have a guest set in there soon so anyone can come and visit! 

Again, sorry for the minimal narration. We feel so blessed to live in this house and are looking forward to making it our home. 
Photobucket

1 comment: