Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New things

Hi friends...it's been almost a month since I posted. Sorry to keep you waiting...on the edge of your seats and holding your breath, right?

This post is all about our little guy. He has started doing LOTS of new things in the past month. In addition to his 2 new teeth (making 8 total), he is really on the move and he gets into EVERYTHING. We definitely need to start baby-proofing because he is sneaky and fast!

And here are his 10 month photos from last week...he's excited b/c he figured out how to make the chair rock.
I posted some videos because I think it's more fun to watch him then to read my words. One of the most fun things that he has started to figure out is words. He says uh-oh all the time, which is more of a sound, but he says it when he drops things.  So his official first word is Bella! He says it when he sees her, and it is so precious. Over the weekend, he actually called my parent's dog Bella too, so it may be his word for dog. But we'll work on that. Yes, he says mama and dada, but not really at us yet.

So...on to the videos. This first one shows him walking behind this table. I don't think it was made for walking, but he pushes it all over the place. He's smart too...one time he was trying to reach an ornament on the Christmas tree but he couldn't reach it on his knees, so he pushed the table over to the tree so he could stand up and reach higher. 
Here he is mimicking everything that Justin does...they go back and forth between laughing and whistling. If you turn the volume up, you can actually hear Logan whistle some. He thinks it's hilarious.
This video below shows all kinds of new things that he's doing...opening cabinet doors, squatting down without falling, saying his first word (Bella, pronounced Be-wa), dancing, shaking his head no and basically blatantly ignoring me. In the video, I'm unsuccessfully trying to distract him from getting in the cabinets by telling him that we're going to go find Bella.
He is also waving, but I don't have a video of that. It's really very precious. He waves at other babies, ceiling fans and of course, he'll wave at you if you wave at him first! I think that this past month has definitely been one of the most fun. He has learned to do so many new things in such a short time. And he keeps us on our toes, which is an exhausting blessing. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those videos. He is such a cutie and I love how he says Bella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the videos! What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete