Justin and I have been married for one month today!! Yes for 31 days, I have been Justin’s wife and while I am loving it, I am learning a lot!
1. Justin loves coasters. And he hates water rings from glasses
2. Justin is a hard worker…all the time. I am a hard worker…50% of the time
3. We have different tastes in Netflix movies…his most recent rentals are “Wanted” and “City Hall”…they’re mysteries about assassins, police shootouts and are overall macho guy movies featuring Al Pacino, James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman. I asked if we could order “He’s just not that into you”
4. Justin is allergic to poison ivy and I am not. So that means I get to pull all the ivy weeds in the backyard.
5. I am much more particular about how my laundry is done than my husband
6. I love having a roommate who is not equally afraid of bugs as me. Justin has already proven that he is the bravest man on earth by taking care of some uninvited house guests. However, after he kills them, he does leave them outside the door “to make an example of them to all of their bug friends not to come in”…I think Justin saw that in one of his macho movies, and well, I think it’s kind of gross.
7. And finally, I learned that I should not go shopping for pieces of furniture without my husband
Happy Anniversary to us!! Justin said it’s cheesy to celebrate your one month anniversary of marriage. I told him that we’re just good at enjoying the little things in life. Plus, we still have leftovers of our wedding cake in the freezer, so we plan to celebrate with that tonight!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love #5 and can totally relate! Any news on the job hunt?
ReplyDelete