Here's a picture of the books that I purchased for this semester. In relation to previous semestsers, this is by far the lightest load I've carried from the bookstore. However, I'm pretty sure we have to use all the books from previous semesters also...
And here's a picture of me...Nurse Know-It-All...as Justin likes to call me when I'm wearing scrubs or reciting facts I've learned from one of the above text books. I'll be very excited to lay these scrubs to rest after December...they're definitely not the most comfortable, or the cutest things...but mainly, I'm ready to get rid of them because they identify me as a nursing student. You can't see it, but there's a big patch on my left arm identifying me as a student so that nobody will trust me with anything important while I'm wearing these scrubs.
So I'm hoping to continue my blogging throughout the semester, but if I get a little busy with those textbooks, please forgive me. I will also try to talk to Justin about starting to blog his thoughts, but he's been studying a lot too for the GMAT.
So way to go S2's!! I'm excited to graduate with all 43 of you this December...which according to Meredith is occuring exactly 118 from today! That's not very far away!
I thought I'd post some links to the videos that we make at the end of each semester. And by "we" I actually mean that I have no part at all in their creation, but I like watching them when they're finished. They're actually pretty funny, and in no way represent what we do during the semester. I'm not in any of them, but they're fun to watch...enjoy!
Spring 2009- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYTcR1X154Q
Fall 2008- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsmSPZDjLM&feature=channel_page
Spring 2008- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU0f5bgbj0s&feature=fvw
No comments:
Post a Comment