I love weddings! I think they are so much fun...especially when I get to be a part of them. I have an entire weekend of social activity (which I thrive on) planned out for me, I usually get to dance, and I get to eat more than one piece of cake at a time!! Now it may surprise everyone to know that I fulfilled my duty as "bridesmaid" for the 10th time last weekend to my sweet friend Taylor O'Neal...now Pattillo. Here we are at her rehearsal dinner...she is wearing her mom's wedding dress! :)
Taylor before the wedding...I'm pretty good at capturing action shots I think :)
Noelle and I thought we'd do our own photo shoot in front of the vineyard...bouquets and all
Me and Taylor!
How beautiful is this place! It's in Grapevine and they have a grape stomping day sometime in the next couple of weeks!
First dance for the Pattillo's
We all know that the real reason for the celebration was JT's 27th birthday. Here's JT answering multiple birthday phone calls during the birthday toasts at the birthday reception!
Our first wedding to attend since our own!!
John Paul and Justin were told by the bride that they HAD to dance to Boom-Boom-Pow. Here they are obeying orders. 
We used the beautiful scenery as an opportunity for a personal photo shoot. A storm was blowing in behind us, so you're getting the wind-blown look.
I'm not really sure what they're doing, but at least they understand each other.
More of the photo shoot (Tami, Me, Katie, Noelle)
Attention spans were starting to go...(JP, Justin, William, JT)
Congratulations to the Pattillo's...can't wait to hang out when you get back from your honeymoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment