Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another wonderful wedding!

Last weekend, we attended the wedding of two of our very best friends, Katie and John Paul. The wedding was wonderful and the entire weekend seemed to go just perfectly.

Wedding cake is always one of the most important parts of a wedding reception...well, to me at least.

The decorations were absolutely beautiful! Everywhere you looked was stunning.
Here are the girls of Westside 2204 and our men!

By the end of the night, everyone was Greek dancing (or trying to). So much fun!

Justin was a groomsmen and looked very handsome in his tuxedo...for the 3rd time this summer!
The newlyweds! Congrats Katie and JP!I always have fun with these girls!

Justin likes to do this with my camera. It's a rare occasion that my camera is out and there's not a picture like this taken when I'm not looking. Maybe if I start posting them online, he won't be so brave with the camera! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment