Here are a few recent pictures from my camera and/or iPhone just showing what's going on at the Kvasnicka house.
Justin bought me some lillies a few days before I started back to school. They were so beautiful and smelled wonderful! I'm a sucker for flowers!
Justin took a picture of me getting ready for my last first day of school. Very sneaky...
Here I am...ready to go! This is a long time tradition to take a picture of the student on the first day of school. Justin actually had to wait a few minutes for me to finish getting ready before he could take the picture. Typical...
This is actually the 2nd day of school. This is the S2 Critical Care elective class right after we went exploring in the ICU. We're going to be the smartest ones of all the graduating seniors for sure.
This cracks me up. I thought I'd take a picture of Justin getting ready since he did the same to me the day before! I think he looks like Santa Claus.
Justin bought me some lillies a few days before I started back to school. They were so beautiful and smelled wonderful! I'm a sucker for flowers!
This is actually the 2nd day of school. This is the S2 Critical Care elective class right after we went exploring in the ICU. We're going to be the smartest ones of all the graduating seniors for sure.
This cracks me up. I thought I'd take a picture of Justin getting ready since he did the same to me the day before! I think he looks like Santa Claus.So yes, that was all very random and not very meaningful, but this is our update for the week. Lots of studying going on at our house...which is nice that we're both studying at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment