Alright everyone...I know the blog looks a little strange. I've been working on some updates and have been trying to re-learn how to use Photoshop and write HTML coding. I'm definitely very rusty on this technology! So while I know there are still some kinks in the page, I have got to sleep some before my shift tonight, so hang tight. I have enjoyed making some of these changes (although there were a few scary moments when I typed in things into the HTML code that caused the whole blog to disappear!) and I hope to refine at a later date...which may be much later b/c I'm working three in a row this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG! I love the redesign. It is soooooo cool. You did a great job and are so talented. One of the many reasons why I love you so much! Great job.
ReplyDeleteLeslie I love the header! So cute! :) And p.s. congrats on being an official nurse! yea!!
ReplyDelete