Justin is on his fall break right now, so we have the entire weekend to play! Today, we took a walk around the bottom tip of the lake with Bella, got some Hot apple cider and banana bread at the Ithaca Farmers market and played in the leaves.
Did you notice how beautiful the blue sky is...we haven't seen blue sky here in about a week and I already think I need to start taking Vitamin D supplements. People here keep telling me it's going to be a long winter for me...
Bella loves fall! She especially likes chasing leaves when they fall from the trees or when the wind blows them. I can only imagine what she'll do with snowflakes.
Happy Fall...these pictures were taken on the side of our townhome property.

Bella's too busy keeping her eye on the leaves to look up for a picture.
Bella's too busy keeping her eye on the leaves to look up for a picture.
Not too good at the self timer
This is what I think a "model shot" of a dog would look like if there was a market for Dog modeling. We were actually trying to take pictures of Bella chasing and jumping up for leaves...none of them really turned out and this is what we got!

No comments:
Post a Comment