Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Scary Snow-Covered Lobster

Happy Halloween from a little lobster...

One of the girls in my office let me borrow a Halloween costume for Bella!

She mainly thought it was fun to chew on the claws...but I got a couple of great pictures of her by waving a treat around above my camera...(I'm aware of how big of a loser I am, you don't have to leave that in a comment)

The costume didn't last all night, but I really just wanted her to answer the door as a lobster if we had any trick or treaters...unfortunately we didn't have any come by our townhome complex. So that also means we have a whole lot of chocolate in our house now and my self-control has been tested far past its limit.

We also picked out pumpkins from one of the farmers down the road. They were trying to get rid of their pumpkins, so they sold us a big one and a little one for like $2.00. I think we paid like $9 bucks a pumpkin last year at Royal Lane Baptist Church's pumpkin patch.

We picked up the pumpkins last Saturday afternoon, after our hike to the waterfall from the last post (so we're wearing the same clothes)...Here's the little one that I picked out to be Bella's pumpkin.

We carved a bone into Bella's pumpkin!!

Ooooh....scary!

To top off the night, we had our first snow of the season on Halloween! It started snowing right after it got dark outside. We got really excited and took Bella out to see what she would do. It wasn't cold enough to stick, so I don't think she even knew it was snowing...














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment