Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tim-brrrrrrrrrrrrr

I know, I know...that title is incredibly clever and yet, also accurate. You'll see why...On the Sunday after Thanksgiving, Justin accomplished one of his life-long dreams by cutting down our very own Christmas tree! We bundled up and headed out to Moore's Tree Farm, that's only about a 15-minute drive. It was such a cute, cozy little place that was full of Christmas charm.

The farm provides saws and tree dollies so you can wander around all day long until you find your perfect tree. Lots of other people were out looking for their own tree, but the three of us were determined to find the perfect one.

Bella tried picking a couple of the shorter ones that were more her size. We told her we wanted one a little bit bigger than that one.

After much deliberation, we found the perfect tree! Justin set to work with the saw while Bella supervised...

The tree was actually much easier to cut down then I expected.

Bella actually supervised most of the day while Justin did all the work.

It took us awhile to get the tree up and ready for decorations...especially since we took so many pictures. Bella was pretty much confused about the whole thing.

She was, of course, exhausted afterwards. And I took advantage of her exhaustion to take what I thought was a really funny picture!

The finished product! Our townhome smells like Christmas!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment