Friday, August 5, 2011

Introducing...


In case you haven't already heard, we wanted to let everyone know that we are expecting a little Baby K! We should meet him or her around February 1, 2012! We are super excited and feel very humbled by such an incredible blessing!

Please join us in praying for our little one. I know this is just the beginning of trusting in the Lord to reign over this child's life. There is so much peace in knowing that this is His child, not ours and that He is in control of this little life. Thanks for your prayers!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. yeah!!! big congrats to you!! i am so excited and happy for ya'll! hope you are feeling well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Oh I'm so excited for you guys! I totally already have my guess of girl/boy, but I'll hold it in for now. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!!!!! you two will be great parents....and your parents will be wonderful grandparents! praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations leslie!
    so happy for you!
    you will be such a good mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait!!
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop!!! How awesome!! (just thought I should tell you again) In my dream last night I asked you if you received my message the other day which was totally random. haha. Cannot wait to see and read about your progress! Tell Justin and Bella congrats too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH my goodness!!! Congratulations guys!!

    ReplyDelete