By request from my father-in-law, we now have a countdown to our due-date on the blog. I was absolutely amazed at how many options for pregnancy tickers are out on the internet...I chose one with fruits and vegtables...because seriously, how fun is that? This week, Baby K is the size of a sweet potato, but I honestly do not like that picture of that sweet potato...our child does not look like that, in fact, I don't really think that sweet potatoes look like that. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! I'm almost certain you will!
While adding this new element to the blog, I thought I'd give it a facelift with some new family pictures and fresh designs from my favorite blog design site...The Cutest Blog on the Block. I personally think their selection is the best...and best of all, it's free!! Enjoy!
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment