Saturday, February 25, 2012

Logan's first week home

I've had a few requests to post more pictures of our sweet son. Here's some of my favorite pictures from our first week home.
Having sweet dreams...
Logan's first snow...
Logan...getting stronger!
In case you didn't get that reference...
We've already snapped about a million pictures of Logan, and he's only two and a half weeks old. I personally think that he is incredibly photogenic and enjoys having his picture taken. He makes so many sweet faces...here are a few of my favorites!
Photobucket
During the first week, we only took Logan out once, for his first newborn exam at the pediatrician. It was actually pretty fun for me since we took him to the office that I've been working at for the past year and a half. I have been so lucky to work with such a fun team of nurses and physicians. Here's Logan getting checked out by Dr. Bradshaw.
Logan has only a few hobbies...including sleeping and eating. He also likes to suck his thumb, snuggle in the glider and make funny faces.

Justin and I went on a date for Valentines Day when Logan was just 6 days old. We had a great dinner (and dessert) at the Boat Yard Grill, one of our favorite restaurants in Ithaca.

Logan stayed home with his grandmother. I think they had a great time too!

I'll post pics from weeks 2 and 3 soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yes more pictures are always good!!!
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete